In order to qualify, your entry must meet the definitions of a wallboard or information radiator. Invalid entries will be flagged and removed from the site (see rules).
Submitting an entry
There are two ways to enter your wallboard in the contest. Pick your poison:
- Video entry - Upload a video (<1 minute) of your Wallboard in action. Narrate your video describing what's on your wallboard and why it's important for everyone to see.
- Screenshot entry - Submit a photo of your wallboard and a written explanation (<250 words) of what's on your wallboard and why it's important for everyone to see.
How do I win?
There are two ways for you to win great prizes:
- Judges vote - Impress the experts
- Popular vote - Impress your peers
Our panel of experts will be judging the Ultimate Wallboard and the Best "Old School" Wallboard based upon the following criteria:
- Genuine - Must show real visualisations of critical information in use on your software project
- Visibility - Effectiveness of communicating information
- Value Add - Data is important
- Creativity - Give us your flair
Your peers should vote for the Community Favourite on the same basis, but let's face it, they're your friends. So, get your entry in early and tell your friends!
For more details, please see the Contest Rules and the FAQ.